This blog will help you to know more about plex.tv/link and how to activate Plex TV on your Roku, Android, Smart Android TV, Apple devices, and amazon firestick. Following are the steps:
- Open your mobile, computer or your streaming device google browser.
- Visit the website https://plex.tv/link in your browser.
- Fill in the login details or sign-up if you’re new to Plex. tv.
- After successful sign-up, the page automatically redirects to the activation code page.
- Enter the activation code, it shows an activation successful message.
- Enjoy streaming on Plex. tv.
You can check the full installation guide on various devices and how to get the activation code of Plex.tv/link, later in the post.
How to Create a Plex.tv Account?
Creating an account helps a user to customize their content and even maintain a library to lessen the workload. Mentioned below is the whole process of setting and activating an account:
A. Plex Account For Existing Users
- Search for the Plex.TV Website.
- Click on the sign-in option in the menu bar.
- Sign in using:
- previously linked google account.
- your Facebook account.
- Apple Account
- Direct Sign in using username/ email address and associated password.
B. Creating New Plex.tv Account
- Search for the Plex.TV Website.
- Press on the Sign-Up Option from the menu bar.
- Sign up using:
- Personal Google Account.
- Facebook Account.
- Apple Account.
- Directly with an email address and create a username with a password.
- Setting up username:
- Characters: a-z, A-Z, 0-9
- MAX. Length: 30 characters
- Forgot password?
- Click on “Forgot”
- Follow the process of resetting the password.
- Finally, confirm in your email
- Have access to Managing Account.
- Subscription: there are three different plans to choose from.
- Payments: set up all the necessary payment details and carry on with the subscription transactions.
- Audio and Subtitle Settings: go with the default settings or vibe according to your wish.
- Authorize Devices: view and manage apps, servers, and other linked tools.
How to Set up and Use PLEX.tv Account?
A. Setup Plex Using PLEX TV Code
- Open the browser on your device
- Go to plex. tv/link and verify your account.
- Enter the four-digit code.
- Refreshed automatically and the user’s program is activated.
B. Using Plex Television Hyperlink:
- Preinstallation of the Plex.TV Application is required
- Click on the login button
- Enter account details
- Log in
- Save the code
How can I Install, Set up, and Use PLEX.TV Activation Code on Different Devices?
No matter what device are you willing to connect your PLEX.TV account (devices that allow PLEX.TV connections are already mentioned in the previous paragraph).
Given below are the ways to install and activate Plex.TV Application on different devices:
How to Activate Plex on Android TV?
- Use the Android TV home screen.
- Click on the Google Play Store application or search on the browser option.
- Locate by setting up your Google Play Store at your current location.
- Find out the app and then install it.
- Wait for the installation to finish.
- Get App for Android.
- Dive into the Account Management section and click the Sign In button.
- An activation code will appear on the screen.
- Sign in via your TV service provider.
- Enter the activation code displayed in your app and enjoy the Plex.tv services on your device.
How to Activate PLEX on Apple Tv?
- Start with searching the app on the Apple Tv website.
- Browse for the Plex TV app.
- For downloading select the ’GET’ button.
- Start with the sign-in option.
- Put in the activation number when provided.
- Now get into the Plex. tv website and click on the activate section.
- If you are an old user then log in accordingly.
- Enter the password and email to confirm.
- If it is successful then you will receive a success message.
- Now you are ready to stream for free on Plex.tv.
How to Activate PLEX on ROKU Device?
- Get into the Roku remote’s Home Button
- Open channel shop
- Select streaming channels.
- Search for Plex.TV application
- Click on the add channel option to install.
- Now input your account PIN.
- Click on the app and select the ‘sign in’ option.
- Receive the activation number.
- Visit the Plex.tv website.
- Register and log in to the account
- Input the activation code.
- Receive the success message once done with the process.
- Restart the device.
- Enjoy the Plex Media player for free.
How to Install, Set up and Activate PLEX on Samsung Smart TV?
- Select the Home Button on the Samsung Remote.
- Search and select the APPS option.
- Go to the top-right corner and click the search button.
- Search for Plex. TV application.
- Choose the option and install it.
- Open the app and select the home key.
- Now select the ‘sign in’ option.
- Accept the activation code
- Visit the Plex. tv website, register, and log in.
- Input your activation code. If correct then you will receive a success message.
- You are finally ready to enjoy the Plex. TV application for free.
How to Install, Set up and Activate PLEX on Fire Stick or Fire TV?
- Select the main menu.
- Search for PLEX.TV application.
- Select the application and click on the ‘GET’ button.
- Open the application on Fire TV.
- Get into the Account Management section and select the sign-in button.
- Input all necessary details and confirm your email account.
- You will receive an activation code.
- Sign in via your TV provider.
- Enter the activation code after logging in. If properly then a success message will appear.
- Enjoy the Plex.TV media player for free.
How to Use Plex.tv?
There could be several devices that could be used to avail the Plex. tv. the list would contain devices like Smart TV, Apple TV, Desktops, and smartphones.
The whole process starts with starting your device and accessing the Plex.Tv page with the help of either links, codes, referrals, or even device applications.
Next step, the user is asked to create an account which could be generated easily using an email account along with a valid username and password.
Following up is the quick process of choosing monthly payment plans, which would need submitting details and other important information.
Now the user will be asked to choose their preferred language, genres, and other streaming condition types. (However, this particular process might vary according to the device being accessed).
The user can now cast the content and even create their library of contents for easy future use.
Potential Competitors of Plex.tv?
Just like PLEX.TV several other online streaming applications are available in the market which have the potential to compete against Plex.tv which are listed below:
- VLC Media Player
Why should you Choose Plex Tv Instead of Other Streaming Apps?
Unlike other online streaming platforms which have been giving PLEX TV although competition over the years we would suggest you go for PLEX.TV because:
- Identical to other streaming platforms however differ in the primary coding hence there are certain distinctions.
- Plex is not an open-source code software that allows users to play around with the coding and make contributions to individual configurations. However, PLEX.TV is not entirely open-source like other platforms.
- PLEX.TV is easier to install and activate on a wide range of streaming devices.
- It has its own specifically designed apps which makes it more compatible with iOS and Android and other devices.
- It is a completely legal platform, unlike most free streaming platforms.
Performance of Plex Over Years
Plex Tv has been updating and innovating new features to the media player day in and day out. Global five-star ratings are enough to prove the overall performance of the streaming platform over the years since its release in the year of 2008.
Gaining an overall 5-star rating from individual users and several other technical critics Plex Tv has proven its outstanding service standards.
Recently after a decade of service Plex TV finally took the initiative to give the official logo a game-changing look which attracted even more users.
Reviews from trusted sites:
- Google Play Store: 4.5 rating
- Apple App Stores: 4.7 rating
- Roku App store: 4.0 rating
Features of Free Version of Plex TV:
- Users are provided with over 50,000 free on-demand titles plus over 250 channels of instant Live TV.
- No matter which device you prefer to use PLEX.tv can be accessed from several streaming devices.
- Newly added features include features like personal servers. It allows individual users to add and broadcast their content.
- A fast and efficient universal search of all your favorite streaming services which can include even upcoming theatrical releases.
- Completely free Plex Blogs with game-changing topics and a reliable team of tech support officials.
Features of Premium Version of Plex TV
The premium version of Plex TV takes around $4.99 per month, which allows the premium user with the following benefits:
- Media Masters
- Approval to download your favorite content for easy access.
- Have the access to share your content without restrictions
- One can track their server stats with Plex Dash
- Have control over setting suitable bandwidth and stream caps
- Easily convert regular videos and stream HD or 4K video smoothly.
- TV Junkies
- Watch and record live broadcast TV directly.
- Have the ultimate power to skip intros
- Sync your favorite to your device.
- Movie Lovers
- You can sync your favorite movies directly.
- Easily watch your library content whether SDR or HDR in true color.
- Enjoy Trailers, Clips, Cast interviews, and even Behind the Scene Clips.
- Listen to your favorite band offline.
- Enjoy timed lyrics to your beloved songs.
- Have access to Visualizers, sweet Fades, and Loudness leveling.
- Cheapest subscription to enjoy HiFi TIDAL subscription
- Easily sync your favorite songs to your device.
Devices and Applications
Given below are the links to the easy download of PLEX.TV on your devices:
- Plex for Windows: Windows 10 or later (64-bit Intel or AMD processors only): Latest Version.
- Plex Media player(for Windows Home Theatre PCs): Windows 7 SP1 or later (64-bit only). Latest Version.
Cost Of Using PLEX.TV
As a subscriber, you get exclusive access to Plex Pass Perks, which offers discounts and deals, early looks, and VIP experiences. You get to use the newest features before everyone else!
- MONTHLY PLANS: Most Popular: $4.99
- ANNUAL PLANS: Extra Savings: $39.99
- LIFETIME PLANS: Pure Dedication: $119.99
Devices that allow Plex.TV connections:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Chrome Cast
- Roku Device
- Smart TVs
- Android together with I-OS device
- X Box
- Nvidia Shield
- VR devices like Oculus Proceed
- Amazon Alexa
- Windows Devices
After reading the entire content you must have realized your confidence towards PLEX.TV Media Player must have risen a hundred times. This application is legal, easily accessible, and has all the desirable features that an entertainment lover dreams for.
All you need to make sure is that you follow the proper rules for installing and activating the application on your device. Enjoy free streaming with Plex.TV and an even better experience with the Premium version.